Director of Product
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is the best company offering online services such as the download of free programs, within others. They have been growing since late 2000's and keep rocking at it.
Reporting directly to the CEO of the company, in your day a day:
- You will inspire, lead, and manage the Product team in our Core business, and ensure the company has the right setup to succeed in our innovation projects.
- You will responsible in the evolution of the company monetization strategies and implement new disruptive ones.
- You will influence and establish a shared vision with the directors Traffic, Advertisement, Sales, and Engineering to build high-level consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- You will ensure high throughput and efficiency in Product operations (stakeholder alignment, planning, and delivery) by establishing clear and measurable goals.
- You will ensure upcoming Product needs and innovations aligned with our Technology capabilities and closely work with the Director of Engineering and Head of Technology to make it happen.
- You will team up with the Leadership team to evaluate and implement new business opportunities.
- You will be responsible to implement an excellent hands-on approach to innovation by using a combination of Data, listening to the market, and “getting out of the building” to get the first-hand customer/user/partner insights.
- You will have to drive a “fail fast to learn fast” lean testing culture in all projects and innovations.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in online products in fast-paced environments, managing Product teams, and working collaboratively with Engineering teams.
- You have Excellent interpersonal, management, and communications skills.
- You can prove your experience managing and mentoring product teams, and being a manager of
- You can demonstrate experience in working and succeeding (and failing many times) in new business ventures.
- You have good knowledge of Agile Methodologies (i.e. SCRUM) with relevant experience in all phases of a Product Life Cycle, from planning to development, and market launch.
- You can demonstrate your knowledge of budgeting, financial planning, and business operations.
- You have technical background in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You speak fluently English and Spanish.
You will be able to progress professionally at a company that is continuosly growing, with a competitive salary, indefinite contract and all working in an excellent work environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00
(+34) 683 56 03 16