Director of Technology
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is the best company offering online services such as the download of free programs, within others. They have been growing since late 2000's and keep rocking at it.
Reporting directly to the CEO of the company, in your day a day:
- You will constantly contribute as the primary technical stakeholder providing expert advice and strategy to the Leadership team.
- You will be responsible for the overall technology and backend of the architecture of the company.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of new technological challenges, together with the Head of Technology, with the maximum technical excellence, quality and efficiency, according to the needs and resources of the organization. Likewise, take initiative and execute projects of continuous improvement and
systematization of processes, working with transversal and interdepartmental teams.
- You will partner with internal groups to set clear expectations among stakeholders and provide technical roadmaps to accomplish business needs.
- You will lead internal and external software development efforts, including all required monitoring and reporting progress against critical product roadmap timelines and milestones.
- You will have to ensure quality, scalability, and security of core platforms; ensure uptime and service level agreements with internal and external customers.
- You will manage the budget of the department and control the economic-financial investment of the projects versus their profitability.
- You will build, define and inspire an engaged, and creative team.
- You will manage recruitment, development, and retention of a world-class team of engineers keeping them focused, motivated and engaged, aligning with our business goals.
- You will have to ensure career development and performance reviews of his direct team.
- You will identify new technological trends that bring success to the business, as well as new products or services.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have +5 years of experience leading and driving multiple development teams showing a strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced and Agile environment.
- You are a good leader and role model for the team demonstrating a track record of successfully hiring, motivating, and retaining talented engineers.
- You are familiar with the concepts of cloud services (GCP), containers and microservices as well as JS and PHP environments and frameworks.
- You have good experience in Agile development methodologies and delivery.
- You have DevOps/Automation experience.
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills bilingual Spanish-English.
- If you have experience in advertising technology it would be ideal.
You will be able to progress professionally at a company that is continuosly growing, with a competitive salary, indefinite contract and all working in an excellent international and multicultural work environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00
(+34) 683 56 03 16