Engineering & Pharma
- 40.000 €
Our client is a company that supplies food, grain and energy products around the world.
As a Execution Coordinator your main tasks will be:
- Manage all shipments and letter of credit (LC’s) when applicable. Process all documentation from contract to final papers required such as invoice, bill of lading, conditional / unconditional releases, Certificate of Origin approved by the Chamber of Commerce as well as relevant embassies including Free on Board (FOB), Cost of Freight (CFR) and Cost, Insurance and Freight (CIF) shipments
- Prepare and review stock reconciliations, Profit and Loss (P&L) accounts and act as liaison with Finance department.
- Act as liaison with traders, brokers, agents at origin and destination, risk department, supervision company, buyers and warehouse keepers and banks to ensure the smooth flow of information between departments.
- Continuously focus on supply chain and execution process improvement, actively participate in system development.
- Coordinate with the commercial department prepare the daily position report (DPR).
- Prepare and maintain the sales/purchase contracts.
- Manage contract entry and update in the system.
- Prepare loading/discharging lay time computation based upon sales/purchase contacts and identity opportunities to optimize at best calculations.
- Implement fundamental concepts and practices of lay time and demurrage calculations for dry cargos.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
5 plus years of related experience in the fertilizer, grain or sugar commodities market to include:
- Supply chain and key supply chain processes
- Payment instruments and applicable rules
- International trade documentation
- Contract/maritime law and rules governing international trade (eg. GAFTA)
- Legal and technical knowledge for dispute resolutions
- Fluent in English, Russian a plus
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 234)