Facebook Ads Manager
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a company with a young and multicultural environment of the fashion sector. The offices are located in the port of Barcelona, with a great views. There you'll be able to continue boosting your career and grow further to develop a leading product in the market.
As a Facebook Ads Manager, your main role will be to manage all our ads and budget for Facebook and Instagram ads within the Sales Marketing department.
During your day to day:
- You will develop creative opportunities in social networks for the growth of the network of collaborators and create visual content for the community.
- You will be the person responsible for maintaining a record of the trends of social networks to provide improvements in the strategy.
- You will propose new ads ideas every day and test them.
- You will guarantee the preparation of reports with weekly metrics.
- You will lead the ads and budget strategy for Facebook and Instagram ads.
- You will detect and contact new collaborators.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 1 year of experience in Paid Social platforms life Facebook, Instagram Twitter.
- You have Photoshop, InDesign, After effects, Sketch skills.
- You have experience pulling the levers in DSP platforms (i.e. Google’s DoubleClick Bid Manager, Google Preferred, Amazon AAP, TubeMogul, MediaMath, One by AOL, Facebook Ads Manager).
- You speak Spanish and English fluently.
- You are a person motivated and curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line. You like fashion sector, passionate about social media and the technologies used to support online advertising operations, audience management tools, and third-party ad tags.
- You are highly motivated and a team player, who can bring a fresh and diverse style with your creative skills
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work in a startup and fast growing company.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive base salary.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 261)