Front end developer
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is always searching and Designing better ways to work through cutting-edge products, premium services and exceptional experiences that enable people to reach their full potential. HR, Talent, Time Management, Benefits and Payroll. Informed by data and designed for people.
As a front end developer you will:
- Contribute analyzing requirements with System Analyst/Product Owner and Technical Leads
- Contribute in estimations and tasks breakdown for product features/stories
- Follow best practices and methodology
- Follow-up in assigned projects with Scrum Master and 3rd parties.
- Implement and test development tasks as planned, ensure full unit testing coverage and automation.
You will be appropriate for this position if you:
-University degree or equivalent in education or experience.
-Got about three to five years of experience in a similar position. Proven experience in enterprise-level complex web projects.
- Used to apply and understand conceptual software modeling, design and documentation languages and tools.
- Quality commitment to testable software, continuous integration...
- Proven experience in SCRUM methodology within Agile teams is a plus.
In technology terms, you will be appropriate for this position if you have experience in:
- HTML5, CSS3
- SASS, LESS or similar CSS post processors
- Rest API’s design basics
- Jasmine, Mocha or similar unit testing
- Bundlers tools like WebPack, Gradle, etc
-Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, JS Promise, Observables (RxJS), SOLID, etc.
In personal term, you will be apropiate if you:
- Earn good communications skill in users facing context. Good relationship management. Positive attitude, Team player.
- Got Analytical minded, used to provide high-quality solutions. Attention to detail.
- Are Able to quickly respond to shifting priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Partnership with UDEMY, you will got additional education and formation
- Flexible schedules
- Home office
- International culture and multinational environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 408)