Location: barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: Long-term contract
You will work for an international gaming company in their Barcelona office, right in the city center.
Working as a German-English translator you will be in charge of translating from English to German games for a very important client.
In your day to day:
- You will be in charge of translating, reviewing and proofreading content from English into German to a high quality standard.
- You will be responsible for creating, reviewing and maintaining style guides, glossaries and translation memories.
- You will also fix linguistic bugs reported by the testing team.
- You will be in charge of providing support to Project Managers and linguistic feedback to other internal
linguists and freelancers.
You are the one we are looking for if:
- You are a native German speaker.
- You have experience translating or localizing. Very important to have experience in the gaming industry.
- You have a passion for the video game industry.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English.
- You have Self-motivation and ability to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced gaming environment.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are used to working with different cultures.
- You will work in Barcelona's city center
- You will work in a young, flexible, and international environment.
- You will have a competitive salary + benefits
- You will work full time under a very flexible schedule!
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 211)