You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Infrastructure Support Engineer with German, French, Italian or Spanish (+English)
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a multinational software company based in Barcelona.
Our client's vision is to provide data-driven world-class support to successfully develop and use their tool. This tool provides continuous, proactive and personalized service to ensure that their customers are successful in their work. As an Integration Support Engineer, you will be an important part of our client's continued success. Here you will be working with their products that are installed "on top" of Microsoft Windows systems and are interacting with it as well as a number of different solutions for authentication/performance scaling that it's products can integrate with. Working together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving customer technical issues. The role involves great responsibility and opportunity to develop your inter-personal skills but also learn our market leading products and how they work in a complex and powerful environment.
In the daily work duties includes:
- Handle and answer questions on various complex integrations for their clients
- Troubleshooting and Debugging
- Take responsibility for ensuring customers always receive first-class support
- Collaborating with a wider Global support team to solve customer technical issues
- Using and maintaining knowledge base
- Presenting upgrade advice and best practice troubleshooting to clients
- Relevant post-secondary education in IT systems or equivalent
- English at a business level
- Fluent in either German, French, Italian or Spanish
Experience in the following area:
- Administer and troubleshoot systems such as: Windows server, web servers and services, storage, and active directory
- Knowledge about virtualization environments and cloud based technologies (Azure, VMware, AWS, …)
- Log file Analysis
- Database administration (PostgreSQL)
- Troubleshooting and analyzing applications, OS, and networks issues
- Hardware and performance troubleshooting
- Some Linux knowledge is an advantage
- PowerShell and script automation is an advantage
- Have previous experience of customer facing roles
As a person, you are communicative and you like to have many contacts both within and outside the company. You like to work with proactive problem solving. Furthermore, you have the ability to prioritize when there is much to do.
Besides a great technical interest, we have no specific requirements on the techniques so whether you have a background in API integration, object-oriented programming or any other technology, you can be the right candidate for the position. We are rather looking for a person who has a talent with a sense of problem solving and ability, together with others, to deliver solutions that are optimally adapted to the situation or requests.
- Competitive salary
- Life and health insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 22 days of holiday + 2 additional days
- International environment
Pier Andrea Delise
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 208)