You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
International Admission Manager with Native Level of French
Our client is a leading study abroad agency, organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Their presence is international, with 58 sales offices in Europe, Oceania and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, they have helped thousands of students undertake their project to learn languages and discover the world.
We are currently looking for an International Admission Officer Manager for French and Belgian market, based in Barcelona.
The main function is to Manage the IAC Department for the French and Belgium Markets and to organize for clients their chosen language studies abroad programme and provide them with personalised advice.
- Manage, plan and organize the workload between the French and Belgium team
- Participate in the recruitment, training, coaching and the evaluation of the team
- Manage the follow-up of the clients’ requests
- Organise language stays and assist clients
- Manage complaints, special requests and booking changes
- 2 years’ professional experience in a management team position and previous experience in an administrative position.
- Experience of language studies abroad is an asset
- Degree in tourism or equivalent qualification
- Be autonomous, organised and responsible
- Native French with a very good command of English (minimum level required: B2). Spanish is an asset.
- You are a cheerful and friendly person
- As a committed team player, you are flexible and have great listening abilities
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
- Permanent contract
- Office in the center of Barcelona
- Competitive salary
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere.
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (223)