You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Junior Recruiter with Native Level of Portuguese (Internship)
Finance & Legal
Talent Search People (TSP) is an international Human Resources agency, specialized in offering customized solutions within the field of personnel selection, based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon.
TSP | International offers European wide recruitment services for the following areas: IT&E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Retail as well as other HR services: RPO and TSP | Consulting.
Eager to discover the world of Recruitment? Keen on meeting new people and enjoy a fast-paced environment? Ready for upcoming challenges and to convert into a Recruitment Professional? Imagine yourself celebrating your team´s success on a beautiful terrace with a view on the Sagrada Familia? Do you have an afterwork mind-set?
Well, if you keep reading maybe you are one of us!
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and responsible people wishing to develop their skills in recruitment and in the Portuguese Market.
What will you do?
You will learn how to manage a full recruitment process under the guidance of our more experienced consultants and managers.
In particular, you will learn how to:
-Sourcing candidates in the new 2.0 environment
-Publish vacancies on a variety of job portals
-Make action plans for the most difficult vacancies
-Carry out interviews
-Write candidate reports
-Manage communication with our clients
We are looking for young professionals with the following characteristics:
- Native level of Portuguese (Portugal Native)
- Excellent English Level (minimum C1)
- Excellent level of other European languages is a plus
- Intermediate Spanish is a plus - (And eager to improve it!!!)
- You are proactive, dynamic, and thrive to work in international environments
- You are persistent and like to get things done (Yes, you need to be target-oriented)
- You are eager to learn, grow and be a good team player
- You love to communicate and influence others
- On-going training and career plan
- Working closely with experienced consultants
- Young, international and fast-paced environment
- Career progression within the company
- Fix salary + bonus
- Fruit in the office
- Great terrace to enjoy Barcelona's fantastic weather and views and a fantastic games room!
+351 211 450153 (Ext. 317)