Jr. E-commerce Content Manager
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will start your career in an English multinational, with a presence in more than 200 countries and a workforce of more than 40,000 workers, leaders in the FMCG and Pharmaceutical markets. What do we do? We approach the consumer by manufacturing and selling brands such as: Durex, Dr. Scholl, Finish, Vanish, Strepsils, Strefen, Nenuco, Veet, Airwick, Cillit Bang,...among many others always in a fast, dynamic and creative way.
As a Jr. E-commerce Content : your key focus will be on ensuring a brilliant front-end consumer experience at all online touch points where RB products are sold online through the provision of accurate, persuasive and engaging product-related content to drive the eBusiness Formula. You will be responsible for leading a clear learning agenda to trade and optimise the Content Experience that will drive further maximisation or effectiveness of our content (CVR), as well as leaning in to test new opportunities to ensure RB stays ahead of the curve.
You’ll succeed because you know digital channels inside out – paid search, social (paid and unpaid), SEO, affiliates, mobile, online marketing (including email and advertising campaigns) and mobile. You:
- Are a strategic thinker, with an eye on growth.
- Put customer acquisition, conversion and retention at the heart of everything you do.
- Are entrepreneurial and creative, with a knack for solving tough problems.
- Are willing to take calculated risks and you love building a business.
You're the person we're looking for if :
- You have minimum of bachelor’s degree level from a recognised University
- Experience in online content management at leas 1-2 years , within an ecommerce environment, knowledgeable about dynamics of online selling, SEO principles, etc.
- You have solid brand and product knowledge.
- You're in possession of knowledgeable about the dynamics of online selling, its emphasis on the end-consumer and the ecommerce formula (Visits, Conversion, Average Order Value, Repeat Rate, Sales etc.)
- You're good team player.
- You have good interpersonal and time management skills.
- You're initiative-taker.
-You have the ability to be resilient.
The business language in RB is English; therefore, fluency in this language is essential.
Spanish. Fluency in other languages is advantageous.
¿ What do we offer ?
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 261)