You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Junior Accountant with German and English
Our cliente is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading
capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience, working with government and commercial customers.
- Processing payments and compiling segments of monthly account closing
- Conducting accounts receivable tasks
- Processing, verifying, and auditing various documents (invoices, expense reports,
purchase orders, etc)
- Balancing items, entries, or amounts related to documents processed.
- Correcting discrepancies of a routine nature under prescribed policies and procedures
- You may respond to routine questions and provide office support as necessary.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- High/Native level of German and English
- Experience in Customer Service
- Interface handling
- Direct debit
- Cash applications
- Doubtful and legal
- Invoice management PO y non PO (Purchase Order)
- Oracle or SAP knowledge
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time based on business needs
- Excellent administration skills and good organization skills with attention to detail
- Advanced problem solving and resolution skills to include when to escalate and identify trends
- Competitive salary
- Temporary contract
- Free Company shuttle bus from train station to the Office
- Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
- International and comfortable office environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (179)