You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Junior Production Engineer
Engineering & Pharma
25.000 - 35.000 €
Our client is a multinational company. It specialises in the engineering, production and installation of custom-built and refit yacht interiors and residential interiors of the highest quality.
Our candidate wil:
Translate, guide and coordinate the manufacturing assignments for furniture and interior elements, ensuring that all the departments involved performs their best to reach customer’s satisfaction (Production activities, 70% time).
Stablish smart engineering processes (R&D activities, 30% time), in close connection with the production departments, to create feasible new tools by programming, automatizing and the development of emerging products (implement of Virtual Reality tools, incoming methods of surveying, untried production methods) to enforce and enhance the cost effectiveness by narrowing the usage of the company resources to maintain and surpass the preset high quality standards inherent to the Company policy.
- Analysis of the project, categorizing and stablishing the risks at the start of the project.
- Constructive design oriented, by discussing, defining and making feasible details in close cooperation with the production.
- Specify the materials and implementation suitable to its usage.
- Examine the deployment of the products manufactured by suppliers and adapt by engineering
- Integrate and update the surveying information in cooperation with other parties.
- Managing the project and ensure the draftsmen production according with the scheduled planing and quality standards.
- Support the different departments involved during the project (purchasing, production, installation).
- Preparation and review of the detailed drawings (arrangements) to guarantee feasibility and manufacturability.
- Research and development.
-Bachelor degree in Engineering or similar, specialized in interior building and/or furniture.
-1 to 3 years experience in a relevant position
Knowledge and skills:
-Specific software: AutoCAD, 3D software and VR Modelling software
-Spatial vision and resilient drawing skills.
-Fluent in English.
-Open to the development of new tools and processes.
-Train and supervise new engineers.
-Willing to travel and be relocated for short period of time (for a training in the Netherlands)
- Very successful company
- Attractive salary conditions
- Specific training in the Netherlands, relocation costs are included
- Stable position
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 157)