Market Associate with a Fluent Level of German
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Fixed-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment, which is a service provider with more than 10 years of presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in the center of Barcelona, very well connected by public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career. You will continue to take care of your health by having yoga classes.
As a Junior marketing advisor:
- You will be handling inbound questions based on scripts and escalate when they don’t know the answer. Outbound calling (market research) based on script.
- You will be responsible for managing large amounts of inbound and outbound contacts in a timely manner.
- You will be following communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Your position require identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- You will be seizing opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- You will have to keep records of all conversations in database in a comprehensible way.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have excellent Danish and English language skills (verbal and written).
- You had previous sales experience. Highly appreciated!
- You are customer-oriented with strong communication and administration skills person.
- You will get initial training and continued personal coaching.
- You will be working modern office spaces, well connected by public transportation.
- You can expect competitive salary.
- You're going to work in a young and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 216)