You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Marketing Advisor with a Native level of English
Sales & Marketing
Our client is a multinational commercial laundry company.
This position will coordinate the activities of the marketing program and provide support, as needed, to the Brand Managers of Alliance Laundry Systems for the following brands: SpeedQueen, Primus, Ipso, Unimac, Hubsch. You will have the opportunity to support marketing initiative and brand strategy in an international context, and to help successfully market our products both B2B and B2C.
• Support the International Brand Managers with the implementation of a complete marketing program and marketing initiatives. Specifically, you will be required to help write and design marketing materials which include but are not limited to articles, presentations, brochures, press releases, newsletters and other online marketing assets (Landing pages etc.)
• Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
• Help with website organization and updates.
• Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internal external.
• Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and web applications.
• Support and assist distributors in representing our brands
• At least four years related experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Pro ir Indesign desired but not required.
• Native English or Proficiency in spoken and written English.
2. Skills and Abilities:
• Strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Results orientation.
• High level of initiative and assertiveness (Proactive).
• Motivated to succeed.
• Ability to manage a multi-functional, confidential environment.
• Ability to prioritize projects and finish on a timely basis.
• Ability to proofread all materials for grammar and spelling and make appropriate corrections/adjustments as necessary.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments and Alliance Laundry customers.
• Available to travel for exhibition (exceptional 2 to 3 times/year).
• BS/BA degree in a business related function.
• Starting date: ASAP
• Multinational environment
• Competitive salary
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext 173)