Customer Care Agent with a Native level of Finnish
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 19.000 €
Contract: De duración determinada
Multinational company based in Barcelona.
• Adhere to RPS’s Business, Quality and H.R. policies and practices presented to you
• Represent RPS’s best interests in any contact with its customers
• Aim to exceed RPS customers’ expectations regarding contractual commitments
• Observe the maintenance of RPS’s internal and external Service Level Agreements with its customers
• Deliver Customer Service with excellence to RPS’s outsourcers
• Support the achievement of RPS’s Sales Objectives
• Man telephone lines and email accounts according to contractual requirements from RPS’s customers
• Perform inbound and outbound activities according to daily plan presented to you by your supervisor
• Document customer interaction in the designated database to allow issue tracking and statistical accuracy.
• Adhere to internal and external reporting lines by carrying out instructions given to you by your superiors and showing flexibility in relation to the use of your language and telesales skills to support other colleagues and teams
Specific Tasks Performed
• Answer, investigate and deal with varied telephone and email level 1 queries
• Retrieve and deal with messages left both in and out of business hours on the voicemail and email in-box
• Follow the escalation path for level 2 queries: team senior members, deputy and supervisor
• Carry out supervisor’s plan to resolve level 2 queries
• Perform phone and email outbound sales activities according to supervisor’s instructions
• Log all inbound and outbound activities in the on-line ticketing system to ensure accuracy of statistical data
• Support the achievement of numerical goals laid out to you by your supervisor
• Ensure you keep yourself updated on induction training material, refresher courses and daily internal communication sent to you so that you can better serve the business interests
• To report performance results and issues to your superiors in a precise, concise, time-effective and solution-focused way
• A university degree is desirable
• Previous working experience in a Call Centre and/or in an international environment is a plus
• Strong Customer Service, Sales and Admin skills
• Customer satisfaction and service quality are part of your values
• Problem solving and analytical capabilities
• Computer Literacy at user’s level
• Native of English language and another language desirable.
• Probation Period: 1 month
• Contract Type: 3-month full-time temporary contract, extended for another period of 9 and then made permanent.
• Annual Salary: 18.553 € gross amount
• Food Allowance: 10,00 € a day
• Plus Language: 77,30 € gross amount per month.
• Personal Holidays: 23 days
• Bank Holidays: 13 days (120,00 € daily pay if you work on a Spanish Bank Holiday)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 210)