Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a global digital marketing company, with a young and multicultural environment. Their modern offices are located in Barcelona, very well connected both by car and public transport.
Reporting to Senior Management, in your day to day basis:
- You will be the owner of the profit and loss, reporting to the senior team of C-level staff.
- You will develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- You will lead and motivate employees, to develop a high performing managerial team which flows down into the business.
- You will be responsible of overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- You will make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- You will build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- You will analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company’s survival and growth.
- You will maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- You will perform brainstormings and implement of monthly outreach strategies for delivery.
You are the professional we are looking for if:
- You have +5 years within an Operations Director, General Manager role, or similar.
- You have a solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations.
- You will have relevant experience in digital marketing agency environment.
- You can demonstrate analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- You have excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- You will show outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- You are able to demonstrable detailed understanding of SEO principles and guidelines required.
- You are a results oriented professional.
- You will speak English at a negotiation level.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will be part of a dynamic and international organisation and multicultural environment.
- You will work in the center of Barcelona well connected by public and private transportation.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 166)