Order To Cash with native level of French
Finance & Legal
21.000 - 27.000 €
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
The main Order to Cash Functions:
- Perform immediate call to Customer and drive timely resolution or closure of standard collection related customer queries, complaint and feedback by email, fax, phone, etc.
- Perform validation and resolution of customer complaint.
- Maintenance of customer account, support and follow up.
- Identifying customers' needs, clarify information and providing solutions.
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/or communications with customers.
- University Degree or equivalent on Administration/Finance is a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- Native French skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Advanced MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is a plus).
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary + Social Benefits
- Temporary Contract (7 months) with real possibilities to get a permanent contract.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Multicultural and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 216)