Procurement Specialist Senior
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración determinada
Internacional company dedicated to the production and distribution of industrial gases.
Internacional company dedicated to the production and distribution of industrial gases requires a Procurement Specialist Senior to negotiate and manage purchases with suppliers based in the province of Barcelona.
• Year on year deliver the given GAP and Cash flow targets on the given Iberia spend portfolio by identifying, developing, leading and executing procurement GAP and CF projects.
• Actively manage A-suppliers and their contracts for the given commodity.
• Actively identify new procurement projects.
• Year on year reduce trade working capital by increasing payment terms.
• Provide data transparency in the given commodity.
• Develop execute commodity strategies where indicated by the category slotting.
• Ensure excellent alignment with the functional managers, tactical procurement and global procurement.
• Challenge the business to embrace new processes, to define supplier independent specifications and reduce total cost of ownership.
• Studies: MSc/MBA or equivalent
• Experience: Proven track record of delivery in a large networked international company and 5+ years procurement experience in a similar job (strategic role) and level in a multinational enterprise
• Skills: Project management
• Languages: High level of English and Spanish (valuable Portuguese)
• Willingness to travel
* Candidates with disabilities are positively valued.
- Competitive salary
- Full-time (Flexibility time to entry/exit)
(+34) 689 689 909