You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Regional Head of CRM and Loyalty
Sales & Marketing
Our client is a gambling and online gambling operator in both business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) markets. The company has four business segments with a number of brands including sports labels; games labels; B2B and non-core assets.
Our client is an important online gambling operator looking for a Head of CRM and Loyalty, that will be a key collaborator for the regional marketing plan, reporting directly to the Managing Director of the Region.
- Create and define an industry leading CRM and loyalty proposition to maximize customer contribution
- Create, implement, and manage an engagement strategy
- Develop track activities
- Promote reactivation activities
- Implement local and global CRM campaigns
- Implement communication frequency
- Create and implement promotions, new product features communications, newsletters, in-app push messages
- Implement product cross sales communications and promotions
- Implement a data driven analysis
- Manage editorial content
- Lead people management for a team of 8 direct and indirect reports. Develop the team, empower and enable them to be successful in their career progression
- Contribute to the long-term strategy for central CRM group
- University Degree in Business, Marketing , Advertising or similar.
- At least 5 years’ experience of experience in similar role with strong experience in a wide variety of CRM roles
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with large data pull analysis
- Knowledge of the Sports is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written in English skills
- Big plus for proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese languages
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on business environment
- Competitive salary
- Indefinite contract
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext 295)