You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Sales Development Representative with a native level of Swedish or Danish
Our client is a direct sales and marketing agency specializing in IT Industry. They help with contacting and managing suspects, prospects and customers with the objective of developing and growing the business of their clients. The company uses marketing databases, telephone, email and web in order to achieve results that are measurable and profitable.
The company was founded in Bournemouth in 1996 and currently has over 350 employees across 4 locations worldwide (Bournemouth, Barcelona, Auckland and Miami). They offer services in over 30 languages and have a truly multicultural and multilingual environment.
We are recruiting for a Business Development Agent with a native level of Swedish or Danish. This person will have the opportunity to combine their passion for sales and marketing in representing major IT corporations. Carry out B2B business development, understand how to build relationships, generate leads, and acquire excellent commercial skills.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be contacting international businesses on behalf of IT companies and gather information (IT strategies) in order to generate new business opportunities. You will be using various sources and methods such as marketing databases, telephone and email to achieve the targets set by the clients. In this fun, energetic environment you will receive first class sales, leadership and communication training.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Working with some of the world's largest software and hardware vendors to identify, qualify, pursue and deliver business opportunities for them.
- Contacting and developing connections with businesses in order to generate leads for the IT companies you are representing.
We are looking for a person with the following skills and experience:
- Native level of Swedish or Danish
- An excellent level of English
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism
- Ambition and dedication
- Motivation and a positive attitude
- Highly interested in business
- Previous experience in technology or IT is not required, but you must be eager to learn.
- Previous experience in telemarketing or as a sales account manager is an advantage.
Salary: 25.000 + 5.000 €/year
- Specialized training program during the first month
- International environment
- Good opportunities to grow fast in the company
- Long term contract after probation period
Floor van Houten
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 211)