You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Sales & German Native Speaker Internship
7.000 - 7.000 €
Our client is an intermediate charter agency in Europe. They have over 17.200 boats to offer you in over 22 countries around the world. Their excellent service and multi-lingual team has lead to over 10.000 happy customers.
This position is a great opportunity to gain experience in the E-Commerce sector. You would be working in a multicultural team, and interacting with international clients whilst coordinating tasks with all the departments in the company.
- Improve listing and engagement of existing boat owners in Nautal.
- Negotiate conditions with our partners and train them on our system
- Review new charter companies profiles and follow up all the steps until their boats are
ready to go online.
- Acquire a proficiency level of our back office with a perfect knowledge of the uploading
processes as well as the tools offered.
- Work with the Key Account Manager of the market
- Collaborate in development strategy bringing growth hacking ideas.
- Evaluate new potential partners, create new collaborations and enjoy success with them.
Our client will make a training plan in order to develop all of the tasks.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- A degree in Marketing, International Business, Business Administration, Communication or something similar
- German Native level
- The possibility to connect with a university internship requirement, with a signed internship agreement.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be highly valued.
- Proactive, open minded, eager to learn, outgoing personality, with strong communicative skills.
- 6 months internship contract with possibility to grow.
- Dynamic and young work environment.
- Full time position (9.30 to 18h)
- 500€ monthly + variable salary (200€)
- The chance to truly develop your knowledge whilst applying it in your daily work.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 195)