Sales Office Manager
Sales & Marketing
Our client specialist has been always focused on custom sports clothing. High quality materials and innovative design has been the company's "engine", leading it to to a rapid growth.
As a Sales Manager you will work directly with the management team to achieve the market development of the brand in Spain, starting in Barcelona. Your main tasks will be:
• Research market, identify and approach potential customers.
• Make a professional presentation of our company’s products/services.
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, adopted to the needs of the Spanish market.
• Set up and attend presentations of the company in events like expositions, trade shows athletic events.
• Act as the primary customer service contact for clients.
• Collaborate with the company’s staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time.
• Effectively manage the day to day operations of our Barcelona office.
We are looking for a candidate with the below knowledge and skills:
● Minimum 2 years' experience in sales.
● Experience in outside sales is a plus.
● Sports related background.
● Ability to operate independetly.
● Ability to speak and write English fluently.
● Native Spanish and Catalan.
● Must be able to travel at least once per month.
● Must have driving lisence.
● Permanent contract
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible schedule
● 2 weeks training in Greece
● Opportunity to growth
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 305)