You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Our client is a multinational company in the cosmetic sector.
Reporting into the General Accounting Manager, you will be responsible of performing monthly and year end accounting closing process tasks for several legal entities national and international.
- Prepare journals entries as necessary during the month in liaison with Country Controllers
-Prepare monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and analyze variances
- Be responsible for Inter-company balances and reconciliations
- Report Inter-company Netting
- Monitor group interest loans and royalties monthly calculation and accruals
- Support internal and external audit requirements
- Support VAT monthly reports/Intrastat
- Propose improvements to optimize and automate processes and calculations
Knowledge and Skills:
- University Degree (post-graduate) in Finance/Economics or Accounting. Additional Certificate in Accounting, US GAAP, IFRS, as well as SOX's will be appreciated.
- At least 4 years' experience in Accounting department, specially dealing with international or multinational businesses, and industrial or mass market goods business
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills: Microsoft Office, ERP - SAP...
- Experience in Business Intelligence
- Expertise in working among IFRS and US GAAP vs Local GAAP based on accounting principles.
- Excellent command of Spanish and English. Additional language will be highly valuable.
- Strong motivational capacity, energy, good interpersonal skills, pro-active, demonstrated competent written and oral communication abilities
- Competetive salary
- Social benifits
93 231 00 00 (ext 223)