Senior Application Engineer Telec
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is Schneider Digital (Schneider Electric).
The position aims to support our network, infrastructure cloud services regionally and globally.
You will provide L3 support for EMEA region.
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- Have experience working with international teams, and working with and following global standards, including the ability to communicate with "English Accents" from different countries.
- Have the ability to monitor VOIP/WAN/LAN/firewall/cloud and offer responsive actions against problems and proactive actions to guarantee that the lines are dimensioned according to business requirements.
- Can provide a strong focus on providing good customer service. This will be measured on positive interaction and skills directly on communicating with users.
- Have experience with updating technical documentation to be distributed and shared with internal and external teams in a cloud shared space.
- Are able to configure and administrate WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi infrastructure (Cisco CCNA certification minimum, CCNP desirable).
- Are able to configure and administrate firewall infrastructure (Palo Alto or CheckPoint certification desirable).
- Are able to configure and administrate proxy infrastructure (familiarity with the concept of proxy, proxy script, Windows Operating system configuration).
- Are able to configure and administrate VPN infrastructure (familiarity with the concept of VPN, Juniper knowledge or certification desirable).
- Are able to configure DNS infrastructure.
- Have the capability to both take the lead and be an additional resource for internal projects.
- Degree in Computer, engineering, technical or related field
- Strong customer service-oriented.
- Problem solving skills.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in IT environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative in a pressure environment.
- Fluent in English Spanish, French a plus
- Competitive salary.
- Life insurance.
- Career plan.
- Internal training.
(+34) 915 90 04 31