7.000 - 7.000 €
Our client is a recognized international business school specialized in formation and research of economics and social science fields.
As a SEO Intern your main responsabilities will be:
- Update text and images on the website
- Create new pages in the website based on provided guidelines
- Create HTML email templates
- Create landing pages (pending to know what system we're using)
- Review meta tags for SEO
- Fix broken links
- Update pdfs of syllabus files
- Respond to simple Comms requests
Possible other tasks (not directly web related):
- Take photos
- Upload content to social media channels
- Create blog posts (based on provided content)
- Configure email campaigns in Sugar
- Add/update content on Alumni Platform
- LiveWhale calendar support (widgets, CSS)
- Studies in Marketing or similar.
- Knowledge in SEO.
- High level of English (minimum B2)
- Not necessary but will be a plus.
- Experience editing HTML code
- Know how to optimize image files for web (dimensions, weight, file types...)
- Comfortable editing content in English
- Attention to detail (consistent file naming, spelling, conforms to web styles, link correctly...)
- Familiar with best practices for updating/versioning web content
- Familiar with content management systems such as Drupal and WordPress (doesn't have to be these specifically)
- At least 6-month Intern.
- Paid Internship: 600 € per months.
- Part-time schedule.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 197)