Spanish Inbound Sales Representative
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is the global leader in customer experience management for over 40 years and they have
been connecting customers with the world’s most successful companies.
The company provides customer acquisition, customer care, technical support, debt collection, social media, and other services around the world and they have more than 300,000 employees worldwide.
Their business partner powers the world's largest cloud platform to register internet domains and provides web hosting solutions for 18 million customers worldwide. Our objective is to build a “best in the class” customer service sales team to assist business owners through-out Europe.
As an inbound sales representative during your day-to-day:
- You serve as a trusted consultant with customers to get the most out of a wide range of domain registrar and web hosting products on the use of a delicate range of products and services
- You will reach assigned sales target
- You will consistently deliver against assigned sales quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience.
- You will provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business goals, including the upselling of additional products and platform features.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 1-2 years of customer care sales experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals in a structured environment.
- You have a Native level of Spanish
- You are an advanced English speaker
- You have expertise in web hosting technologies including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla
- You have knowledge of browsers (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
• Full-time position, from Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week (from 08.00 to 18.00)
• Salary: 17.000€ gross/year - up to 22.000€ gross/year
• 6 weeks of initial training.
• A permanent presence of coaching figures leaders who will facilitate your personal and professional development
• Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
• Employment with the world's largest CX services
• Excellent Modern work environment, social arrangements and personal development
• Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
• Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
• Long Term Contract
• Access to our client's worldwide development programs
(+351) 30 050 90 66 (Ext. 132)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 145)