Strategic Partnership Executive with a Native Level of German
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Be part of one of the European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world, named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startup. They are recommended at the very top by Google itself for their mobile design solution. Together with their partners they have over 2 billion worldwide readers and over 10 billion page views.
As a Strategic Partnership Executive you will be responsible for developing the market and achieving revenue based sales quotas. You would be calling, identifying and qualifying opportunities, collaborating with Business Developers, Engineers, CS and, you will take deals through to the close.
This is a high-energy position, in a fast-paced environment, so you must be extremely organized and be able to manage a pipeline.
You will need a lot of stamina to be able to prospect new business, identify key decision makers, schedule sales calls, demos, follow-up with warm leads and keep an accurate CRM, etc.
If you eat cold calling for breakfast, you will be in your playground.
This is you:
- Sales are always on your mind.
- Your heart beats faster when you need to pick up the phone.
- Your heart beats faster every time you close a deal. You’re good at it and you can prove it.
- You are adept at working with CRM tools in order to be able to track, report and analyse KPI’s related to the Sales Pipeline.
- You have a positive attitude, you’re a great listener and quick thinker.
- Your friends always tell you that you're too persuasive.
- You have lots of stamina and like high-pace environments filled with challenges.
- You’re a multi-task hands-on person.
- You were born motivated and eager to learn.
- You are results-oriented and have a work hard/play hard mentality
- You are excited about working in a bold/attractive commission structure.
What you will do:
- Pipeline forecasting and achieving monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Seek out new customers (publishers), and sales opportunities to help build up the empire.
- Expertly demonstrate the company technology via use of WebEx and Join.me, email and telephone.
- Accurately use SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Meet customers face to face and attend trade shows and conventions.
- Build up a great customer relationship, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising with the company profits.
- Represent the company’s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more and more clients.
- Outstanding Communication, and Negotiation skills is a must have.
- German native speaker.
- Work permit for Spain
- Advanced level of English
- Experience in sales to publishers
- Competitive salary + uncapped commissions
- Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 25 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices,etc).
- Ping-pong tournaments.
- Team building events!
- Training, books, all you need to feel the empowerment.
And, Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 190)