You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Tax Operational Accountant with High Level of Turkish and English
Finance & Legal
19.000 - 21.000 €
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. The company has revenue of more than €40 billion and employs more than 100.000 employees worldwide. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
Working inside the Accounts Payable- Tax Operational Department you will support the accounting closing process from the corresponding tasks in the department.
As a Tax Operational Accountant you will have the following responsibilities:
- carry out checks of invoices from the fiscal perspective as a main task
- extraction and analysis of data from the various systems used in the department
- preparation of closing posting (netting) of VAT accounts and their reconciliation
- provide supporting documents (when required) to the Tax Managers in each company or country and Headquarters in Germany at a central level
- preparation and submission of VAT statements and Intrastat.
- provide training to various departments related to ours.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- High level of Turkish, spoken and written ( First Certificate level minimum) and high level of English.
-Bachelor in Business Administration or Degree in Economics with specific training in International Tax Accounting ( VAT and INTRASTAT)area.
-Experience in the accounting area, min. 1-2 years
- Knowledge and previous experience in SAP R3 in Tax Accounting area.
- Solid analytical and PC skills (Advanced MS Office Excel user)
- User knowledge of the Office pack
- Analytical skills to track certain subjects
- Quality of customer orientation.
- Interpersonal skills for communication and teamwork.
- Orientation to achieve goals, work under pressure and organizational capacity properly setting priorities.
- Ability to work in a multicultural enviroment.
- Being a proactive person with initiative.
-Availability to work full time
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets
- 7 month contract with the possibility of continuation within the company
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 423)