Solutions Architect with English and Spanish
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Permanent contract
Our client is a company whose main goal is to design, manufacture and distribute innovative charging systems to support the advent of sustainable transport. Our aim is to accelerate the change into a more sustainable way of transportation by providing a comprehensive, simple and effective solution for the charging issues among electric vehicles.
The client is focused on helping the EV industry to make electric and plug-in hybrid cars an attractive alternative to more traditional ways of transportation. As well they want to reduce customer efforts during the purchasing process of EVs and PHEV's. Customer must conceive the charging process as simple and usual as we think about filling our cars with conventional fuel.
As a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect in our Business Solutions team, you’ll play a huge role in helping our customers understand the value of the client's Business. It’ll be your mission to develop and support our growing list of customers, by working closely with them, showing the value of the client and addressing technical challenges.
- Know every detail of the client's Business (including our third-party integration), and understand how technical solutions are run and installed.
- You will support our Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required.
- Help customers deploy and use the client's Business to address their existing collaboration challenges.
- Understand the customer's business goals and partner with them to achieve those.
- You will work closely with Engineering, Product, and Customer Experience teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success.
- Help the Sales team move toward closing by making customer product demos a positive experience.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- Fluency or working proficiency in English and Spanish. A third European language would be a big plus.
- 2/3 years experience in a similar role.
- A strong understanding of EV charging technologies, related to the offering of the Business Solutions.
- Understanding of EV charging systems and principles, particularly around the delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capabilities build a long-term business relationship.
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment.
- Ability to work closely with end-users in a consulting, services or support capability.
- Ability to travel as required.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, vision insurance coverage.
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Generous vacation policy.
Floor van Houten
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 252)