Technical Support Representative with native level of German
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a leading company in the customer service sector all over the world, with 48,000 employees based in 26 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia. The completely remodeled offices are located in Barcelona, very well connected by public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career. You will join a young, international team and enjoy multicultural environment and the best work tools.
As a Technical Support Representative, your main function will be to manage calls by giving patients technical support about the medical device they are using.
During your day to day:
- You will respond to patient phone calls and emails with troubleshooting tips and specific instructions.
- You will access and update patient accounts through computer-based systems.
- You will solve patient inquiries and complaints.
- You will use and maintain software and databases appropriately.
- You will promote and maintain high-quality technical support standards within the Technical Support department achieving the agreed service levels
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have Native level of German and a high level of English
- You have 1 or more years of relevant customer/technical support experience.
- You have university or professional studies related to pharmaceutical or technical sector.
- You have knowledge of Windows/Mac OS operating systems and associated web browsers Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
- You have knowledge of mobile apps, both iOS and Android.
- You have strong customer service skills, ability to show empathy to patients, ability to retain detailed information, troubleshoot and solve problems, strong verbal and written communication skills, including effective listening skills
- You will have an interesting technical support position in a new project that is constantly growing.
- You will have a competitive salary
- You will have the chance to develop your career
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment
- You will work in the center of Barcelona with a very good connection to public transport
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 109)