Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join an international digital agency who creates corporate pages, internet pages and creates new apps. A 80% of them are built in WordPress.
They are gold partners of WordPress and recognized as a brand of them.
They work with big clients as Google and Facebook in projects all over the world.
As a Web Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Develop WordPress plugins and/or themes primarily using PHP.
- Leverage WordPress APIs and extend the WordPress admin experience.
- Solve complex problems in simple ways.
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Juggle current projects with incoming tasks.
- Respond directly to clients courteously and clearly.
- Solve client challenges with understanding and empathy.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment.
- Deploy changes to live servers.
- Assist in the remediation, enhancement, and maintenance of client sites.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a code portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both.
- You have experience using Git.
- You have the ability to setup a local environment for testing PHP code.
- You have proficiency in verbal and written English.
- You have the ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients.
-You will have stable position
-You will work full time with totally flexible hours
-You will receive an attractive, highly competitive salary
-You will have experience the energy and enthusiasm of a successful multinational digital agency company
- You will work 100% remote
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 205)