You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
NOC Operations Team (2nd Level)
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an international Information and Technology Company, working with more than 100 other companies and in 23 different languages, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. They are growing day by day and owe their success to each one of employees.
As a NOC Engineer (2nd level), you will act as a technical expert and advisor.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a high level of support and advice to the 3rd line IT Engineers (on-site)
- Mentoring 1st line IT Engineers as well as training and coaching all 1st line team members
- Taking the escalations from the 1st Line IT Engineers and ensuring all high severity incidents are duly escalated to the Management Team
- Producing and presenting service reports
- Performing implementation solutions and returning to baseline configuration of routers and switches if and when necessary
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- German knowledge (plus)
- Knowledge of networking hardware from Cisco Catalyst (i.e. Cisco 29xx, Cisco 35xx and others)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in networks
- Experience in networking technologies (i.e. LAN, WAN, routing and switching)
- Small changes in the network infrastructure
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting tools (i.e. CA Spectrum and E-Health)
- Access points
- Netscaler products
- Brocade products (access, distribution and core)
- WLAN (mandatory)
- Legacy technologies
- Hirschman switching and routing
- Avaya switching
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+351) 211 450 153 (Ext. 275)