Digital Marketing Specialist
Sales & Marketing
Our client is a German multinational company who is looking for professionals with a fluent level of English and Portuguese for a Digital Marketing position to work from Lisbon (near Parque das Nações).
The purpose of the position is to support and guide the Marketing team in the use of appropriate digital media, and to distribute content through those digital media. The position is responsible for both establishing and managing these channels in alignment with the Marketing and Communications team.
- Be responsible for the implementation of a local Digital Strategy, aligned with regional requirements and Healthcare Portuguese Communication Plan;
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, brochures and trade show collateral as needed;
- Consult colleagues (business and Marketing) in planning and implementing digital communication campaigns;
- Advise key stakeholders on which channel is the most appropriate to achieve given targets;
- Distribute relevant content through the most appropriate digital channel;
- Train potential users in both the comms teams and operations, on how to use digital tools;
- Monitoring and reporting of channels and projects;
- Be responsible for local internet and intranet structures and content, and lead on any changes;
- Maintain, update and improve the country's web and/or intranet sites, and monitor local country digital initiatives;
- Provide local requirements and insights to the local Marketing Sales teams to support further development of both the internet and the intranet;
- Adaptation and implementation of Social Media strategy to suit local needs;
- Ensure local Marketing and Sales governance of Social Media content and process in country;
- Monitor channels, and ensure process to respond / react appropriately in case of incidents.
This profile should present with the following key skills behavior:
- High affinity with online media technology;
- Being always up-to-date with the latest trends in online media;
- Understanding and deep knowledge of multi-channel management;
- Managing simultaneous requirements of multiple partners and internal stakeholders;
- Combination of strong technical skills / channel knowledge and communication capabilities;
- Rich experience in using Web-Content-Management-Systems and Google Analytics;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English and preferably in Spanish;
- University degree in communications, design and/or digital-marketing.
- Competitive salary;
- Integration of a fast growing company;
- Possibility of professional growth.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53