Accounts Receivable With a Native Level of French (1 Year Contract)
Cornellá de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Finance & Legal
Our client a multinational, global leader in oral healthcare solutions. With 62 years of dental industry experience. Experts in surgical, regenerative and restorative products, and digital dentistry solutions that work alongside world-class educational opportunities.
The mission of the Accounts Receivable will be to Collect open invoice amounts and debts as quick as possible to achieve the best DSO in strict consideration of the company´s credit policy to assure the highest possible cash income for the company and a minimum risk of losses.
Your main functions will be:
- Collect open invoice amounts to make sure that money for due invoices enters as quick as possible and automatically in the designated area bank accounts.
- Inform customer about overdue invoices by phone, mail or e-mail and suggest solutions to the customer for payment of the overdue amounts or, in case no solution can be found, give the case to a collection agency or legal department, to make sure that Zimmer Biomet gets finally the outstanding amount for delivered material.
- Unallocated Cash and Shortpays, credit notes and credit balances clean up down to the minimum. Perform account reconciliation to make sure the customer account reflects the correct debt of the customer, which is a basic necessity for later collection.
- Attend customers by phone, mail and e-mail for all account receivable related questions and provide the requested information, e.g. invoice copies, manual account statements, account analyzes, payment advices for direct debits (automatic and manual), to give the customer transparency to his account.
We are looking for a person who has the following skills and abilities:
- Bachelor desirable
- Knowledge of at least one operating system (preferably Oracle)
- Knowledge of collection process basics
- Good Excel skills
- Familiar with the work in a collection department
- Customer focused
- Stress resistant
- Communication skills/Used to make lots of phone calls
- French native and English &/or Spanish good command
At least 2 years of experience in a collection departament.
-Full time position.
- 1 Year contract
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (140)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (140)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.