Location: Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
La empresa es una empresa líder en fabricación de productos médicos. La empresa se ha situado en la primera línea del desarrollo, la fabricación y la distribución de productos para reconstrucción oral, incluyendo materiales de regeneración ósea y tisular.
Actively support and perform the administrative, secretarial and supportive requirements for managers and sales force.
1. Organize Schedule meetings/agendas/flights/accommodations and other activities/facilities required by direct superior other executives from the company in order to ensure correct timing, availability and accomplishment.
2. Support different events (Barcelona based, nationally internationally) ensuring availability and smooth work of resources/places/attendance/timing/schedules.
3. Control, Review and Presentation of several executives’ monthly expenses to ensure they are all within budget and compliance terms .
4. Review Approval of invoices through Oracle to ensure the correct and in-date payment to suppliers/vendors and through that control the general office expenses.
5. Produce documentation for meetings and day-to-day work to assist executive managers with their daily tasks and important meeting presentations.
6. Creation of client communication documents (on behalf of…) and Company surveys to collect data for marketing purposes as well as to communicate important information to key customers on behalf of executives ensuring high standards of client satisfaction and best possible Company performance.
7 Produce sales support documentation for managers and sales force including offers, presentations, sales info and margin calculations
Reports To: General Manager Iberia
• Events Management and/or secretarial training and experience as administrative assistant of at least 2 years
• Basic understanding of Finances Logistics preferred
• Communication skills
• Secretarial Skills
• Multitasking skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Spanish Native level and English Advanced level
• Any other European languages will be a plus
- Competitive salary
- Full time job
- Long term contract
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 295)