Accounts Payable with Excellent Level of Dutch and English
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Our client is a chemical multinational company with over 20.000 employees and operations in more than 50 countries. The Shared Service Centre has more than 450 people of different nationalities, supporting their business in Europe, with an excellent dedication in Logistics, Finance, Administration and Customer Service to all our customers.
As Accounts Payable specialist, your objective will be to handle incoming queries and to reduce cost.
You will be responsible for:
- Receiving, sorting, logging and answering all incoming queries from suppliers, buyers and requisitioners.
- Learning complex standard processes and applying those to a detailed level of problem solving in order to correctly resolve the query to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Reconciling vendor accounts.
- Reporting and maintaining standard business metrics.
- Leading new country and process implementations to being the experts of their country specifics.
- Supporting Accounts Payables invoice entry team.
- Liaising with Procurement team, Vendor master data team as required.
- KPIs reporting.
- Backup for other countries depending on language profile.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Accounting education/knowledge.
- A high level of Dutch and English.
- 2 years exposure to a Business/Office Environment, preferably in Accounts Payable/Finance function.
- Computer skills: SAP skills (preferably within an MM/FI environment) would be advantageous. Other computer skills (Microsoft Excel, word, PowerPoint) would be beneficial.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Planning and prioritising own workload to meet deadlines.
- Working under time pressure and as part of a team.
- Full time position: Monday to Friday 08.00/09.00 - 17.00/18.00.
- Stable position.
- International and dynamic working environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 184)