Costumer Service - Portugal
Location: Cornellá de Llobregat, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join a leading transit-packaging provider, offering safe and effective products and solutions to our customers globally. Strap, stretch and protective packaging producers, with over $2B in revenue, 80+ manufacturing facilities across 6 continents and over 7,000 employees worldwide.
In you day a day you will:
- Check commercial accuracy of all orders and process orders entry in ERP in a timely and efficient manner, for all customers.
- Raise orders and for machines projects / process invoices for staged payment deliveries.
- Confirm price with customer prior to order.
- Invoice Customers including consignment stock / rentals....
- Follow instructions of your top management regarding prices evolutions and various other prices instructions.
- Manage customers’ expectations in term of lead times and pro-actively chasing up backorder items
- Deal with any customer queries (late deliveries, faulty goods, stock discrepancies etc )
- Provide customers with requests for datasheets, account creation etc
- Support external sales with customer reports / scorecards
- Pass on any inquiries beyond their remit to internal sales / external sales / project sales etc
- Follow MR (material return process) for material (defective, wrong deliveries......)
- Raise any credit notes for material returns / price discrepancies
- Check lead times of products with supply chain
- Deal with invoice queries / chase overdue debt
- Set up new accounts / send customer credit application forms
- When in place keep CRM updated
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a bachelor's degree.
- You have worked at least 2 years in sales.
- You speak Portuguese, English and Spanish fluently (native or advanced).
- You have experience with ERP's and CRM's. As well as with Windows.
- You are a commercial person, customer oriented.
- You are resilient, as well as proactive and emphatic. Being quick in problems resolution.
- You are a very organised person, and can work automously as well as in a team.
- You are a very analytical person.
You will have a competitive salary in a stable position (permanent contract). Your schedule will be from 7:45h to 13h and from 14:15h to 17:30h (Fridays half day!).
(+34) 93 231 00 00
(+34) 683 56 03 16