General Ledger (Tax/VAT) Accountant
Location: Cornellá de Llobregat, Spain
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join a leading transit-packaging provider, offering safe and effective products and solutions to our customers globally. Strap, stretch and protective packaging producers, with over $2B in revenue, 80+ manufacturing facilities across 6 continents and over 7,000 employees worldwide.
You will be responsible for the General Ledger, Tax and VAT in the FSSC (Financial Shared Service Center of Excellence). You will assure the future quality of our General Ledger, Tax and VAT, and at the same time help other team members in other areas when needed.
During your day to day…
- You will be responsible for the General Ledger in the included units.
- You will be responsible for organization development and accounting footprint simplification over time.
- You will be a part and lead occurring projects.
- You will be doing other ongoing tasks in accounting.
- You will automate, simplify and find efficiency gains.
- You will work close with sales and commercial Controllers.
- You will work in a team with AR/Cash/Treasury, AP and Corporate Tax.
You are the person we are looking for if…
- You have Business School education in Accounting or Finance.
- You have a strong knowledge of US GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- You have a strong knowledge of SOX.
- You are experienced in Excel and complex ERP Systems as SAP, AX, etc.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
You will have a competitive salary in a stable position (permanent contract). Your schedule will be from 7:45h to 13h and from 14:15h to 17:30h (Fridays half day!).
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 120)