You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Performance & Compliance Manager
Eindhoven, Netherlands, The
The company offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world, handling the running of your property, freeing you up to concentrate on your core business.
As a Performance Compliance Manager your main responsibilities are:
- To provide support and advice to account operational temas in all areas of Performance Management, Compliance and Quality related measures;
- Manage the flow of information for all KPI's and SLA (internally and from suppliers) within the account to maximise performance reporting and ensure the client reports are effective;
-Analyse the Service Partner performance and work with the Regional Managers to ensure there is a culture of continuous improvement with the account;
- Support the account operational teams in a proactive manner to ensure all Environmental and compliance matters are dealt with in accordance with local legislation;
- Responsible for the development and provision of regulatory advice, guidance and support to the contract, ensuring compliance with local legislation at all times;
- Ensuring all Performance Compliance related data is up to date, according to client contract agreed standards and available for operational teams within the account;
- Effective management and control of business reports and management information systems to support the management team in ensuring that exemplary customer service is provided to the client;
- Manage the flow of information for all KPI's and SLA within the account to maximise performance reporting and ensure the client reports are effective;
- Assume lead role responsibility for the management of all CAFM systems output, surveys and reporting tools which may be provided to the operational teams and client management teams;
- Assist in the creation and coordination of the account audit and inspection schedule for all QHSE related audits reports and assurance checks, undertake and provide support for these as required;
- Participate in the development of new standards (inline with corporate standards) and ensure ongoing compliance;
- Assist with account QHSE compliance registers in the country of operation;
- Investigation of incidents to identify root causes and recommended actions and monitor timely follow up to reports with effective closure of actions;
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar environment;
- Experience in Facility Management in an international environment;
- Experience in Legislative matters and a strong administrative background;
- Ability to communicate effectively at Senior Management level;
- Proven performance management skills in a similar environment.
-Familiarity with working across different cultures and country locations;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Dutch;
- Relationship management expertise;
- Any QHSE or compliance related qualifications are a plus;
- Understanding of facilities management market and services;
- Positive and proactive approach to problem solving;
- Approachable and committed to team working.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 152)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 152)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.