You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Performance & Compliance Manager
Eindhoven, Netherlands, The
The company offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world, handling the running of your property, freeing you up to concentrate on your core business.
As a Performance Compliance Manager your main responsibilities are:
- To provide support and advice to account operational temas in all areas of Performance Management, Compliance and Quality related measures;
- Manage the flow of information for all KPI's and SLA (internally and from suppliers) within the account to maximise performance reporting and ensure the client reports are effective;
-Analyse the Service Partner performance and work with the Regional Managers to ensure there is a culture of continuous improvement with the account;
- Support the account operational teams in a proactive manner to ensure all Environmental and compliance matters are dealt with in accordance with local legislation;
- Responsible for the development and provision of regulatory advice, guidance and support to the contract, ensuring compliance with local legislation at all times;
- Ensuring all Performance Compliance related data is up to date, according to client contract agreed standards and available for operational teams within the account;
- Effective management and control of business reports and management information systems to support the management team in ensuring that exemplary customer service is provided to the client;
- Manage the flow of information for all KPI's and SLA within the account to maximise performance reporting and ensure the client reports are effective;
- Assume lead role responsibility for the management of all CAFM systems output, surveys and reporting tools which may be provided to the operational teams and client management teams;
- Assist in the creation and coordination of the account audit and inspection schedule for all QHSE related audits reports and assurance checks, undertake and provide support for these as required;
- Participate in the development of new standards (inline with corporate standards) and ensure ongoing compliance;
- Assist with account QHSE compliance registers in the country of operation;
- Investigation of incidents to identify root causes and recommended actions and monitor timely follow up to reports with effective closure of actions;
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar environment;
- Experience in Facility Management in an international environment;
- Experience in Legislative matters and a strong administrative background;
- Ability to communicate effectively at Senior Management level;
- Proven performance management skills in a similar environment.
-Familiarity with working across different cultures and country locations;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Dutch;
- Relationship management expertise;
- Any QHSE or compliance related qualifications are a plus;
- Understanding of facilities management market and services;
- Positive and proactive approach to problem solving;
- Approachable and committed to team working.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 152)