Regulatory Compliance Engineer
Europe, United Kingdom
Engineering & Pharma
Our client is is a provider of commercial laundry systems. The company designs, manufactures, and markets a line of commercial laundry equipment under various brands in over 100 countries.
- Obtain and maintain product efficiency and safety approvals (electrical, gas, steam, pressure, thermal, mechanical and E.M.C.) from national, state and municipal authorities as required by regulations primarily in Europe.
- Obtain quotes, review invoices and maintain expense logs for each project and agency.
- Support compliance to regulations involving “stewardship” including recycling, environmental restriction of substances, and manufacturer-extended responsibility at equipment end-of-life.
- Coordinate required agency tests and visits with Product Engineering Managers. Schedule visits by agency engineers as required by standards. Arrange for test samples to be sent to accredited test labs.
- Create and submit technical reports in the formats prescribed by European Conformity legislation - CE Mark.
- Schedule and facilitate construction reviews of product designs
- Provide monthly updates of assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer individual with at least 5 – 8 years experience in product design, testing and agency approvals for Europe.
- Must be Fluent in English and in one of the European Languages, multiple European languages would be a plus.
- Knowledge of basic electrical circuitry design and mechanical principals.
2. Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in using Personal Computer w/ software of MS Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Must have strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated technical report writing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter, who with knowledge of the project input and goal, can meet deadlines for agency approval reports
- Able to handle multiple-projects over an extended period of time.
Career progression within a leading company
(+34) 93 231 00 00
(+34) 93 231 00 00
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.