You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Global Food Contact Registration Expert
Hospitalet de Llobregat, United Kingdom
Engineering & Pharma
Our client is a global supplier of dyes and chemicals to the paper and board-packaging industry where compliance with food contact applications is becoming a standard requirement of its customers.
In order to ensure the food safety, food contact material is subject to increasing regulatory requirements worldwide.
Our client is seeking for a Food contact Regulatory Expert in a newly created role to set up and lead the food contact regulatory compliance of its dyes and chemicals and thus being the global regulatory point of contact in that matter.
• Development of fast track and cost effective strategies for global registration in food contact applications
(China, EU, USA, Latam)
• Creation and submission of food contact dossiers, applications and petitions
• Liaise with regulatory agencies on behalf of the company when required
• Assessment of the regulatory compliance of its range of products used in food contact application
• Safety assessment and consumer exposure estimation of its substances used in food contact material
• Monitoring and interpretation of the food contact regulations worldwide
• Provide guidance and support to local organizations on global food contact registration issues
• Master Degree in Chemistry
• 5+ years’ experience in food contact regulation, with several years’ global experience (EU, China, U.S.)
• Sound knowledge of toxicology/ecotoxicology
• Experience with chemistry/application in the paper business desired
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong team player with a clear track record of working independently
• Flexible and collaborative working style
• Fluent in English – any additional languages welcome
You will have the opportunity to work for a multinational company in a new created rule and to be in charge of the global food contact regulations.
The position can be based in Spain (Barcelona) or in the United Kingdom (Bradford)