Trade Marketing Manager with high level of French
Location: Hospitalet de Llobregat (Home office), Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client is a multinational company dedicated to Food and Nutrition, being in the top 5 of its industry worldwide.
As a Trade Marketing Specialist you will:
- Develop together with Marketing teams and Sales Directors annual plans for the different brands defining an annual calendar of activities.
- Be responsible for defining presence and visibility guidelines for strategic brands and its alignment with Sales and Marketing Directors.
- Set clear KPIs for top Brands and continuous follow up.
- Develop Promotional Plan for each brand and channel and close monitoring of their impact on the market.
-Be responsible for the communication with sales teams of Planned activities (internal presentations and development of materials needed to support teams).
- Carry out continuous quantitative and qualitative analysis in order to ensure proper post-mortem analysis of key initiatives and set clear learnings and/or best practices.
- Give support to KAMs team of the French territory presenting Company's Strategy to key customers.
-Monitor and control of the A&P expenses, according to the assigned budget
- Support the European Sales Development manager in cross countries projects.
-Work transversally with the direct and indirect sales team structure and with the local Marketing Team.
This is your opportunity if you :
- Are graduated in Economics
- Have 4+ years of experience in Trade Marketing/ Marketing in the FMCG or Pharma Sector
- Are Fluent in French and English. Spanish knowledge will be considered a plus
- Excellent in analyze and forecast
- Flexible and Team Player
- Active listener to the inputs from the market
- Goal oriented
- Approach the task with problem-solving attitude
- Are an excellent communicator
- Are able to cope with Stress
-Competitive Salary + Bonus
- 100% home office (in Barcelona area)
- Flexible, creative and innovative work environment
- Ticket restaurant (7e per day)
- Flexible compensation including health insurance and transportation
- Continuous development and learning opportunities (language classes, masters)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 116)