You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
International Customer Service with Native Vietnamese or Thai and Fluent English
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
25.000 - 35.000 €
Our client is a global leader in healthcare technology. With a rich history of innovation across the past five decades in the healthcare sector, our client as a strong commitment to the future.
- Open communication with team members to share information, knowledge and expertise.
- Demostrate personal ownership for tasks and following through.
- Respond promptly to calls, e-mails and faxes.
- Ensure information is clearly and accurately conveyed.
- Manages and updates the customer master
- Effectively communicates with the GBS Customer Service Manager on any new developments
related to Werfen Customers.
- Creates and maintains a positive, respectful work environment.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
Internal Networking/Key relationships:
This position mainly interacts directly with Warehouse, Planning, Transport, SEA and APAC affiliates Directors and Sales Representatives, IT.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, Assertiveness.
- Effective and Positive Communications
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Excellent team working skills
Minimum Knowledge Experience required for the position:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or International trading, or equivalent business
- Minimum 2 years experience in an International Customer Service
- Highly recommendable some sort of commercial/selling experiece
- Knowledge of master data and table files a plus
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office. Strong ERP (SAP) and CRM experience preferred.
- Fluent in English (Proficiency required)
- Vietnamese or Thai language will be considered an asset
-Working hours: 08.00/09.00 - 17.00/18.00
-Possibilities for professional growth within the company
-Opportunity to join an expanding company
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 210)