Account Manager with Dutch
Location: Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 19.000 €
Contract: De duración indefinida
The Inside Sales Account Manager will accumulate as responsibilities Account Management and Business Development. Increase profitability and drive revenue growth for an assigned customer portfolio through consistent utilization of the company's sales process and Connect CRM. Proactively generate and qualify leads from multiple sources which translate into profitable growth according to the sales strategy.
- Deliver revenue and profit targets through positive development of volume, pricing contract and cost-to-serve management;
- Manage the customer portfolio to maximize profitability through a deep understanding of the value drivers for each customer within the portfolio;
- Collaborate structurally with sales
- Build prospect and customer specific stakeholder maps to formally identify roles and responsibilities (e.g. influencers and decision makers across sales process and targets engagements accordingly);
- Effectively plan, schedule and conduct prospecting calls efficiently, involving the prospect/customer in the development of meeting agendas and engaging the client's internal resources when appropriate;
- Managing the development of opportunities through the business development process, qualifying and disqualifying opportunities as appropriate and actively managing the opportunity pipeline to ensure new business targets are met;
- Generate leads and qualify them using multiple lead sources; create and validate prospect specific hypotheses with relevant prospect stakeholders; before progressing the opportunity; monetize size of opportunity with prospective customer stakeholders to establish viability of opportunity;
- jointly develop the business solution with the customer stakeholders to ensure value creation for both the customer and for the company.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
The Inside Sales Account Manager should present with the following characteristics/ traits:
- Preferably 1 year of sales experience
- Experience in one market segment or a specific territory.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native level of Dutch (Mandatory);
- Fluent Level of English (Mandatory).
- Demonstrated sales track record of deep customer insight, knowledge of competitive landscape, growing revenue prospecting, negotiation and closing abilities desired;
- Track record on telephony sales is an advantage;
- Excellent command of Cloud based CRM tools
- Experience in working with ERP or other process supporting electronic tools;
- Accountable, goal and achievement driven and able to perform through self and as part of a team;
- Ability to execute sales over the telephone with a high level of self-motivation;
- Customer focused with a structured way of working;
- Sense of urgency and responsiveness to take immediate action to resolve customer issues required.
- Full time contract;
- Food allowance paid in the card;
- Office hours 08:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday);
- Laptop and smartphone provided;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 131)