You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Associate Technical Services Engineer with Fluent Level of German
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an international information technology company that offers a full range of technology products, solutions and services, and they work with over 100 companies in 23 different languages. They are growing day by day and owe their success to each one of their employees.
As an Associate Technical Services Engineer, you will resolve escalations form the other team members.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding the importance of meeting Service Level Agreements
- Supporting less experienced team members
- Developing an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service
- Resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed
- Listening to and understanding customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales
- Escalating issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meeting or exceeding customer expectations/Service Level Agreements
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent Level of German (Mandatory)
- Intermediate Level of English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT sector
- Microsoft products, operating systems, and databases and basic networking
- Server deployment, security, evaluate and modifying system's performance.
- ITSM Reporting;
- A team player
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package
- Employment contract directly with the client
- Training and internal career progression plan
- Rewarding, dynamic and multicultural environment
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 275)