Claims Management Specialist with German
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
As a Claims Management Specialist you will be reporting to Claims Management Lead Specialist, and responsible to analyze and solve claims and deductions raised by different stakeholders.
Daily tasks include:
- Reception, registering, assignment and categorization of all customer Claims and Deductions raised by customers and/or internally;
- Contribute to Continuous Improvements programs and standardization of processes across all markets in scope, whenever possible;
- Analyse and check KPIs on quality of services provided and present during Daily Operational Reviews (DOR’s);
- Participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar;
- Previous experience in Claims and Deductions is an advantage;
- Proficiency in English and German;
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and SAP is a plus;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Customer orientation;
- Able to propose and implement improvements in procedures.
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (+304)