Customer Support with a Fluent Level of Dutch
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: Indefinite contract
You will join the biggest transport company presenting its services through an app. Currently located in more than 600 cities around the world, they move drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters. Connecting everyday needs such as moving somewhere or obtaining dinner, all in an app, our client is a pioneer in the field of mobility.
As a Community Support Agent you will be all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. You will help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into company´s biggest fans.
As a Community Support Agent, your main responsibilities will be:
- You will be delivering high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- You will be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way.
- You will be showing empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- You will be building loyalty among new users and getting our early adopters to fall in love with the brand all over again.
- You will be triaging issues and de-escalating them when necessary.
You are the person that we are looking for if:
- You are fluent in Dutch.
- You have a good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- You have a bachelor's degree or college experience preferred but not mandatory.
- You have support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments preferred but not mandatory.
- You have high proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools).
- You have exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- You have a passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations.
- You have the ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- You are skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- You are able to work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- You are currently living in Lisbon or willing to move.
- You have the availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday.
- You will receive a contract with the company.
- You will have good conditions apart from the base salary.
- You will have possibilities for professional growth within the company.
- You will have the opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 301)