Community Support with a Fluent Level of Dutch
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the transport sector, present in more than 600 cities around the world and with 10 years of presence in the market. The offices are located in the center of Uber, very well connected both by public transport, and you would have the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, this is your opportunity.
Community Support Agents are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. As one of them:
- You will deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- You will be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way.
- You will show empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- You will build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with the brand all over again.
- You will do triage issues and de-escalate them when necessary.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a fluent level in Dutch,
- You have a good knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- You have a bachelor's degree or college experience (not mandatory),
- You have experience being in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other,
- You have high proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- You have exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues,
- You are passionate about helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations,
- You have ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions,
- You are skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries,
- You are able to work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users,
- You are currently living in Lisbon or willing to move,
- You are availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday.
- You will have a stable position within a famous company,
- You will work full time with flexible hours,
- You will have a competitive base salary + variable,
- You will have many advantages as health insurance and others,
- You will have possibilities for professional growth within the company,
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment,
- You will work in the center of Lisbon with very good connection to public transport.
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 214)