In-House Sales Account Manager - Dutch
Location: Porto, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a multinational company based in Maia (Porto)
As In-House Sales Account Manager your main responsibilities will be:
• Managing contracts and service costs.
• Increase sales volumes and managing prices.
• Contact with clients through e-mail and telephone.
• Market prospecting.
• Quantify market opportunities through coordination with other internal teams.
• Document business development and account management within Connect CRM according to defined business rules;
• Manage and execute sales campaigns.
• Understand the medical and food management systems
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
• 1-3 years of/sales/Commercial experience in gas industry, chemical/other manufacturing industry;
• Knowledge and experience using SAP (preferential) and MS Excel skills;
• Fluent Dutch, good in English;
• Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Other requirements: Results delivery, customer focus and cross-cultural Communication and collaboration
What we offer:
- Position in a multinational company.
- Stable vacancy
- Competitive salary
- Other benefits