Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a multinational company, producer, and supplier of industrial and medical gases.
You will be responsible for project and maintenance management and coordination, regarding general industrial gases plants and CE marked medical facilities in our customers sites. Handle multiple priorities and accountant management are some of the main responsibilities of the position.
• Planning and project management by all the current safety standards
• Budget and purchase management
• Gathering client’s needs and implementation of new projects or maintenance services
• Construction and maintenance teams management in the work field and provide the necessary technical support
• Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanics
• Experience in project coordination, construction, maintenance and electromechanical assemblies, preferably in the area of fluid and gas handling
• Experience with instruments for measuring pressure, flow and temperature
• Fluent level of English. Spanish is a plus
• Knowledge of AutoCAD. SAP is a plus
• Available for short duration travelling
- Permanent position with a competitive salary.
- Possibility to develop skills in an international environment
(+351) 211 450 153